Formal training is highly recommended to ensure that you obtain the most from your investment in xMOD™ Software. D2T offers two types of training (basic and advanced) throughout the year, as well as provide customer-specific on-site training. All courses are taught by our team of expert engineers who have a wide range of simulation experience. Whichever path you choose, we are confident you will benefit from our xMOD™ training offerings.
- xMOD™ concept presentation
- Model import into xMOD™ methodology
- xMOD™ model execution
- xMOD™ edition functionalities detailed presentation
- Exercises to help you getting more familiar with the platform
- Advanced compilation of several heterogeneous models (and associated debugging methodology)
- xMOD™ Build: Automatic compilation tool presentation
- Model splitting methodology to optimize model execution, with multi-solver / multi-core methodology
- Advanced hints
- Handling xMOD™ HiL solution with its specific drivers
Technical Assistance is the support you need to do your work more effectively. Examples of technical assistance could include: attending a customer-specific workshop, working with the customer on its proper models and applications, technical support on-site…etc.
A range of possibilities allows you to choose the level of assistance that is right for your needs and budget. Whether you need technical assistance on a daily basis or total project support, we will help you become a successful user of xMOD™ simulation platform, significantly faster and at a lower total cost than might otherwise be possible.